AS9110 IAQG Sanctioned Aerospace Auditor Transition Training (AATT)
The IAQG AS9100 AATT has been mandated and sanctioned by the IAQG. All AQMS auditors (AAs/AEAs/AIEAs) must successfully complete this course to meet the Foundations training requirement for AS9110. The course focuses on how to audit the requirements of AS9110 with a process-based approach utilizing AS9101 and is built on the foundation and concepts learned in the AS9100 AATT. The course consists of an online training, assessment, and a proctored final examination. Participants must select from one of the approved delivery methods in order to sit for the final examination.
Length: Online: 6-10+ hours
Final Examination: 2 hours Proctored
- AS9110 Knowledge Assessment (Online)
- AS9110 Application Assessment (Online)
- Foundations: Understanding AS9110 eLearning
*Participants must successfully complete the AS9100 AATT prior to obtaining a certificate for the AS9110 AATT.
Axeon handles all the registration communication with Plexus. You complete the prerequisite online course information and then schedule with Axeon to take the examination. It is permissible to take the AS9110 final examination the same day as the AATT 9100 final examination. Please contact Axeon.
- Knowledge and Application Examination: Must achieve a minimum combined (average) score of 80%.
- All participants are required to bring a laptop for the online final examination.