What is FSSC ISO 22000?
FSSC 22000 contains a complete certification scheme for Food Safety Management Systems based on existing standards for certification including ISO 22000, ISO 22002 specifications food-sector PRP specifications, and ISO 22003). HACCP, in its entirety, is included within FSCC 22000.
FSSC 22000 is a food safety management system that has been approved by the Global Food Safety Initiative (GFSI) and is accepted by customers. Based on the foundational strength of ISO international standards, FSSC 22000 has as mission to be the globally leading, independent, non-profit, and GFSI-accepted food safety certification scheme for the whole supply chain.
Days: 5 • Price: $2045
Learn to audit processes and management systems to improve the effectiveness of your organization. Audit is one of the most powerful tools an organization has. Time and time again we have seen our students apply what they have learned to help top management reduce waste, prevent defects and problems, improve efficiency and create more value for their customers.
You will learn practical, hands-on audit skills and concepts that bring life to these subjects. Our students are amazed at how engaging our classes are, and at how valuable these skills are to their careers and their companies.
Attendees successfully completing the examinations provided in conjunction with this course receive a Certificate of Attainment for these Exemplar Global (RABQSA) knowledge competency units:
FS – Food Safety Management Systems
AU – Auditing Management Systems
TL – Leading Management Systems Audit Teams
The Certificate of Attainment provides evidence of knowledge competency defined by Exemplar Global (RABQSA International) for certification as a Food Safety Management Systems Lead Auditor.
Even though ISO 22000 is used as the model for teaching systems and audit, this course enables students to develop and apply auditing skills using any applicable management system standard.
This course is delivered by Axeon in partnership with Quality Management International, Inc. Completion of this course satisfies the training requirements for certification by Exemplar Global as a lead auditor.
- Understand ISO 22000 requirements and the business implications of successful implementation
- How ISO 22000 supports HACCP
- How ISO 22000 goes beyond HACCP in providing for food safety
- Provide critical knowledge for your staff and management
- Gain insight into ISO 22000 and Food Safety requirements to augment/sustain your existing program
- Implement, design and complete a successful ISO 22000 project
- Background, History and Rationale for Food Safety
- Analysis of the Contents of ISO 22000
- Review and understand the implications of PAS 220 and GFSI
- Identify and understand the implications of ISO 22000 and the new approach to Food Safety
- Understand how the ISO 22000 Certification process works and the steps necessary to achieve success