AS9100 IAQG Sanctioned Aerospace Auditor Transition Training (AATT)
Online: 10-15+ hours
Instructor-led: 4 days
Languages: English (other IAQG-approved languages to be released separately)
9100:2016 AATT Online and Instructor-Led Bundle
Axeon is certified by Probitas Authentication and is an IAQG recognized Training Provider. This course is certified by the IAQG and successful completion of this course satisfies the Aerospace Auditor Transition Training requirement for AS9100 Aerospace Auditor authentication.
Who Should Attend
- Individuals seeking 9100 AQMS auditor authentication.
- Individuals who want to be able to conduct audits to the requirements of 9100 utilizing 9101.
Training and Entry Knowledge
- Successful completion of QMS Lead Auditor training.
- Working knowledge of 9100:2016 requirements.
- Basic knowledge of ISO/IEC 17021-1, 9101:2016 requirements, and 9101 Forms.
- It is recommended that you purchase the official (published) version of 9100:2016, 9101:2016, and ISO/IEC 17021-1 standards from your local standards publication body.
- Download the current version of 9101 forms – http://www.sae.org/iaqg/forms/.
Online Training (9100 Online Component)
- Complete all required online modules prior to attending instructor-led training (see “Program Overview” for details on required online coursework).
- NOTE: This is a self-paced online program. You can complete the included training modules at your leisure. You will have access to the online training modules for 1 year from the initial purchase date and can access the training modules at any time. Timed assessment modules must be completed in a single session.
The online modules identified as required must be completed prior to attending the instructor-led training.
The online modules identified as optional are highly recommended, but not required. In the case of Trial Assessment Scenario 2, participants are encouraged to wait until the instructor-led training portion of the AATT (day 3) is completed before attempting this module.
Required: The online modules identified as required must be completed prior to attending the instructor-led training.
Optional: The online modules identified as optional are highly recommended, but not required. In the case of Trial Assessment Scenario 2, Participants are encouraged to wait until the instructor-led training portion of the AATT (day 3) is completed before attempting this module.
ISO 9001:2015 Pre-Assessment (Required)
- Knowledge Questions (50 questions)
- Short Scenario Questions (6 scenarios, 12 questions)
Foundations: Understanding 9100 Online Training (Required)
- Understanding the relationship of standards published under the IAQG umbrella.
- Understanding the hierarchy of authority’s requirements and applicable advisory material, where to obtain additional information, and how to incorporate authority’s requirements into the AQMS audit activities.
- Describing the IAQG 9104/sector scheme requirements for AQMS certification/registration programs
- Describing the auditor approval requirements (as defined in 9104-3:2007)
- Locating the OASIS database and describing its function
- Explaining the intent and requirement of each clause/subclause of 9100:2016
- Identifying the audit evidence required to demonstrate conformity to 9100:2016 requirements
- Describing the documentation required by 9100:2016
9100 Forms and Audit Reporting Training (Required)
Trial Assessment Scenario 1 and 2 & Review (Optional)
Requirements for Successful Completion
- Equal or Greater than 80%: Auditor pass.
- Between 60%and 79%: Auditor needs to apply to the 9100 Application Retake.
- Below 60%: Auditor needs to re-attempt the full 9100 AATT. A full re-attempt requires that the auditor re-purchase and complete the 9100 Online Component, and attend a new four-day 9100 AATT Instructor-Led Session offered by any approved AATT Training Provider.
- Evaluation Criteria
- Bridge from eLearning
- Pre-Audit and Stage 1
- Audit Planning
- Audit Planning (continued)
- Auditing Top Management
- Auditing Process Owners
- Auditing Process Trails
- Conclusions, Reporting, and Certification Recommendation
- Conclusions, Reporting, and Certification Recommendation (Cont.)
- Roleplay (Forms Application based on Case Study)
- Short Scenario Situations (9100/9101 Application)
- Surveillance, Recertification, and Special Audits