CMMC 2.0 Training
Cybersecurity Maturity Model Certification
Time: 7:30 AM- 3:30 PM MST
Audience: Beginner to Advanced
The CMMC Foundations training course enables participants to understand the fundamental concepts and principles of the CMMC model.
Who Should Attend
- Individuals interested in being part of the CMMC ecosystem
- Individuals seeking to gain knowledge about the CMMC model
- Individuals interested in using the CMMC model
- Suppliers of the Department of Defense (DoD) and Defense Industrial Base (DIB) and others seeking CMMC certification
There are no required prerequisites to participate in this training course.
- Understand the basic concepts, definitions, and approaches of the CMMC model
- Get acquainted with the CMMC maturity levels, domains, processes, and practices
- Develop a general understanding of how the CMMC model could be applied in the supply chain of the DoD and the DIB sector
- Contains lecture sessions illustrated with graphics, examples, and discussions
- Encourages interaction between participants by means of questions, suggestions, quizzes, etc.
- Includes quizzes which are a simulation of the questions of the final exam
Introduction to the CMMC ecosystem and the CMMC model
CMMC practices, assessment process, and code of professional conduct.
Exam and Certification:
The “CMMC Foundations” exam fully meets the requirements of the PECB Examination and Certification Programme (ECP) requirements. It covers the following competency domains:
Upon the successful completion of the exam, you can apply for the credential shown in the table below:
|Credential||Exam||Professional Experience||CMMMS project experience||Other requirements|
|PECB Certified CMMC Foundations||PECB CMMC Foundations exam||None||None||Signing the PECB Code of Ethics|
- Participants will be provided with the training course material containing over 200 pages of explanatory information and quizzes.
- An attestation of course completion worth 14 CPD (Continuing Professional Development) credits will be issued to the participants who have attended the training course.
- In case of exam failure, candidates can retake the exam once for free within 12 months of the initial exam date.
- The PECB CMMC Foundations credential is not approved by the CMMC-AB. It is a PECB credential that demonstrates the candidate’s understanding and knowledge of the basic concepts of the CMMC model.