1. How many nonconformities or customer complaints keep reoccurring?
2. How many root cause investigations only dealt with the problem’s symptoms?
If your answer is higher than 1 or 2, then your company is probably bleeding money because of ineffective root cause investigation practices.
In this 1 hour webinar, you’ll learn the top 3 most common mistakes made in performing root cause investigations, writing corrective & preventive action plans, and executing those action plans. Then we’ll share real-world examples of how to overcome these common mistakes.
Who Should Attend:
o Kaizen Administrators
o Continuous Process Improvement Professionals
o Quality Engineers (QE)
o Engineers & Engineering Management
o Quality Manager
o CAPA Coordinators
o Manufacturing Engineers & Management (ME)
o Manufacturing Leaders involved in continuous improvement
o Top Management involved in continuous improvement
o Process Improvement Engineers
o CAPA Board Members
o CAR Board Members
o Any personnel who participate in performing root cause investigations to resolve recurring issues
The Presenter: Markus Gee, Director, Medical Device Division, Axeon
Markus has over 25 years of hands-on ISO Quality Management System (QMS) expertise. This experience includes working with companies to:
• RIGHT-Size their Quality Systems for value-added results and continuous improvements
• Implement ISO 9001 and ISO 13485 compliant QMS which fit the organization’s need, personality and size.
• Implement FDA compliant QMSs.
• Identify true root causes behind issues and resolve them through effective CAR and CAPA processes.
Markus has assisted many companies successfully achieve their ISO Certifications, including ISO 9001, ISO 13485, MDSAP, MDR, and CE Marking.