Maximizing the ROI from your Quality Management System
1-day Managment Training
Schedule: 7:30-4:30 daily
Audience: Top management
A Quality Management System is NOT a cost of doing business. It’s an investment. And top management should expect to get a financial return on that investment. However, the Return On Investment (ROI) they receive will be greatly impacted by the level of leadership and commitment they provide concerning the management system.
The newest versions of most ISO management standards have amplified the requirements for top management, in accordance with ISO 9001:2015. In this highly interactive course, senior managers will learn how to fulfill their new responsibilities, take accountability, and maximize the ROI they get from their management systems.
Who Should Attend
- Top management from organizations with quality, environmental, or safety management systems, including chief executives, general managers, and other senior managers.
- Quality Managers and/or Management Representatives are NOT the intended audience for this course, although they are certainly welcome.
To provide decision-makers with information that will help them to provide direction for their existing or planned quality management system
- Understand the new top management ISO requirements and how to accomplish them.
- Understand the responsibilities that can be delegated to a management representative, and those responsibilities top management must retain.
- Learn how to maximize the ROI from your management system.
- Receive practical methods, tools, and tips for using your QMS to enhance organizational performance.
- Learn the mistakes to avoid that can negatively impact your management system.
Benefits of a Quality Management System
Overview of Potential Benefits, including Return on Investment (ROI)
Why Top Management Leadership and Commitment is Important.
Creating an Organizational Culture that Supports Quality.
Overview of Quality Principles
What is Quality? What is Quality Management?
Top Management Responsibilities (per ISO 9001) and How to Accomplish Them.
How to Maximize the ROI from your QMS
ROI Depends on an Organization’s Level of Commitment to its QMS System.
Using your QMS processes to ensure Customer Satisfaction and Increase Profitability.
Using the Process Approach to Manage Quality (Turtle Diagram).
Establishing KPIs and Determining Process Effectiveness.
Continuously Improving your QMS.
Reducing the Costs of Poor Quality (COPQ).
Using Your QMS to Manage Risks and Support Your Strategic Direction.
The Five Biggest Mistakes Executives Make with Quality Management