| Axeon Corporation » Courses » NADCAP
Nadcap is an industry-managed approach to conformity assessment that brings together technical experts from both Industry and Government to establish requirements for accreditation, accredit Suppliers and define operational program requirements. This standardized approach to quality assurance reduces redundant auditing throughout the aerospace and other industries because Prime contractors, Suppliers, and Government representatives have joined forces.
1 Day Nadcap Introduction
Time: Day 1 7:30 a.m.- 4:30 p.m.
Audience: Beginner to Advanced
This course introduces you to the Nadcap process and helps you get prepared for the certification process including the onsite assessment performed by the Nadcap auditor. You’ll learn about Nadcap and how to effectively work within the Nadcap system.
Who Should Attend:
Individuals responsible for obtaining or maintaining Nadcap accreditation for their organizations. Quality directors, managers, process owners, quality engineers, auditors, laboratory personnel, and production management.
There are no required prerequisites. This course is routinely taught to quality novices and life-time professionals.
- Learning about Nadcap, its purpose, and documentation.
- Prepare for Nadcap accreditation.
- Understanding and application of Nadcap requirements.
- Preparing for and performing internal audits to Nadcap criteria.
- Preparing for the Nadcap audit
- How to respond to Nadcap corrective actions.
- Introduction to Nadcap
- Requesting certification etc…
- Preparing for Nadcap Certification
- Documenting requirements
- self-audit frequency
- The Nadcap Audit Process
- Stages of the audit
- Nonconformance Report (NCR) Response Methodology and Process
- Response Time Frame,
- Cycles explained
- Components of the response.