| Axeon Corporation » Courses » FSSC ISO 22000 Food Safety
FSSC ISO 22000 Food Safety Exemplar Global Certified Lead and Internal Auditor Trainings
What is FSSC ISO 22000?
FSSC 22000 contains a complete certification scheme for Food Safety Management Systems based on existing standards for certification including ISO 22000, ISO 22002 specifications food-sector PRP specifications, and ISO 22003). HACCP, in its entirety, is included within FSCC 22000.
FSSC 22000 is a food safety management system that has been approved by the Global Food Safety Initiative (GFSI) and is accepted by customers. Based on the foundational strength of ISO international standards, FSSC 22000 has as mission to be the globally leading, independent, non-profit, and GFSI-accepted food safety certification scheme for the whole supply chain.
Early Bird Pricing
• $200 off- 60 Days in Advance
• $100 off- 30 Days in Advance
5-Day FSSC ISO 22000 Food Safety Lead Auditor Exemplar Global (RABQSA) Certified - $2045
FOOD SAFETY MANAGEMENT SYSTEMS LEAD AUDITOR COURSE USING
We teach you how to use auditing to improve your organization
Days: 5 • Price: $2045
Learn to audit processes and management systems to improve the effectiveness of your organization. Audit is one of the most powerful tools an organization has. Time and time again we have seen our students apply what they have learned to help top management reduce waste, prevent defects and problems, improve efficiency and create more value for their customers.
You will learn practical, hands-on audit skills and concepts that bring life to these subjects. Our students are amazed at how engaging our classes are, and at how valuable these skills are to their careers and their companies.
Each 5-day class covers:
- Understanding the differences between the Management System, the Standard, and the Audit
- Appreciating the value of the Management System
- Understanding of food safety management principles
- Interpreting the requirements of ISO 22000
- Understanding, evaluating and applying risk assessment principles, processes and tools
- Interpreting the requirements of PAS 220 for basic food safety
- Recognizing a wide variety of food safety management system components and their interrelationship with legal requirements
- Understanding system documentation and records
- Leadership requirements
The Workshops include:
- Preparing food safety policies and objectives
- Understanding the FSMS auditing process
- Preparing an audit programme and planning an audit
- Performing an investigation, evaluating evidence, and reporting audit results
- Verifying and taking effective corrective action
- Monitoring, reporting and improving system performance
- The registration and certification process
- Analyzing Processes to Identify Resources and Critical Controls
- Reviewing Processes and Preparing Checklists
- Determining Nonconformities
- Writing Nonconformity Statements
- Interviewing Auditees
- Chairing a Closing Meeting
FS – Food Safety Management Systems
AU – Auditing Management Systems
TL – Leading Management Systems Audit Teams
The Certificate of Attainment provides evidence of knowledge competency defined by Exemplar Global (RABQSA International) for certification as a Food Safety Management Systems Lead Auditor.
Even though ISO 22000 is used as the model for teaching systems and audit, this course enables students to develop and apply auditing skills using any applicable management system standard.
This course is delivered by Axeon in partnership with Quality Management International, Inc. Completion of this course satisfies the training requirements for certification by Exemplar Global as a lead auditor.
3 Day Internal Auditor- $1395
3 Day Internal Auditor
by Exemplar Global (RABQSA) Auditors-Trainers
Days: 3 • CEU Hrs: 1.9
Day 1: 7:30 a.m.- 5:30 p.m.
Day 2: 7:30 a.m.- 4:00 p.m.
Day 3: 7:30 a.m.- 4:00 p.m.
Audience: Beginner to Advanced
This course prepares you to perform internal QMS audits using industry-proven techniques and to apply proper interpretation of the ISO standard to real life audit situations. You’ll follow the full audit process including: audit tools and preparation, opening meetings, audit interviews, closing meetings, and reporting. This is a very practical class that is not “bogged-down” with academic discussions of quality topics that have limited utility for class attendees.
This class teaches Internal Auditing for ISO 9001, 13485, AS9100, TS 16949, and ISO 14001 Quality Management Systems.
This Internal Audit class makes extensive use of activities and case studies to help you fully understand the requirements of quality system auditing to the ISO 9001:2008 standard. Since people “lock” new understanding into long-term memory much better when they apply it, lecture time is held to a minimum providing you time to grasp and then practice your newly acquired skills in simulated real-life audit situations.
Who Should Attend
Individuals who will perform audits to ISO 9001, 13485, AS9100, TS1649 and/or 14001 Standards or Quality Management Systems, individuals assisting their organizations toward ISO 9000 registration, or individuals who are frequently audited should attend this training. Quality directors, managers, engineers, auditors, ISO coordinators, laboratory quality professionals, and anyone engaged in quality audits will benefit from this training.
There are no required prerequisites. This course is routinely taught to quality novices and life-time professionals. All attendees are required to bring their own copy of the ISO 9001, 13485, AS9100, TS16949, and/or 14001 Quality Management Standard Requirements to this training course. These will not be provided for you. We strongly advise you bring a “paper” copy.
- Prepared to conduct a solo internal audit at successful course completion
- Fully understand and interpret the ISO 9001:2015 requirements.
- Apply the proper interpretation of the standard in actual audit situations.
- Understand process auditing tools leading to substantive quality system improvements
- Tailor an audit interview based on the requirements of the standard and obtain audit evidence from this interview.
- Follow-up and resolve “audit trails that present themselves during the audit interviews
- Conduct audits that result in real improvements to the quality system
- Plan and execute the entire audit process including: audit preparation, opening meetings, auditing, closing meetings, and reporting.
Part 1: Introductions and Self-Assessment
- Course requirements
- How to get the most from this experience
- Networking with class mates (industry professionals)
- Self-assessment of audit skills and internal audit programs Exercise #1
Part 2: Quality Terminology and Definitions
- Quality industry vernacular from ISO 9000, ISO 19011
- Differentiating between Verification and Validation
- Understanding Corrective and Preventive Actions
- How to converse with external auditors
- Terminology Exercise #2
Part 3: Requirements of ISO 9001:2015
- Demystifying the ISO 9001 standard
- Interpreting and cross-referencing the quality standard
- Analyzing audit findings
- Audit exercises for application of ISO 13485 to quality events
- Exercise #3-#7: Short case studies in quality events
Part 4: The Audit Process: Roles and Duties
- Roles of Auditors, Auditees, and Management during Internal Audits (IAs)
- Qualifying Auditors
- Duties of the IA staff
- Exercise #8: Preparing to be audited
Part 5: The Audit Process: Performing the Audit Process
- Audit Tools – checklists, process maps, findings, reports
- Conducting Audit Interviews Exercise #9
- Exercise #10 Quality event case studies
Part 6: The Audit Process: Audit Skills and Techniques
- Audit Interviewing techniques
- Continual improvement techniques
- Process Auditing methods
- Developing a “continual improvement” attitude in the organization
- Exercise #11 Writing Audit Findings
- Exercise #12 Evaluating the effectiveness of Audits
- Exercise #13 Application of Process Auditing techniques
Part 7: The Audit Process: Finalizing the Audit
- Writing the audit report
- Opening and Closing Meetings
- Exercise #14 Writing and audit report
- Exercise #15 Writing Non-Conforming Reports
- Exercise #16 Conducting a Closing Meeting
Review and Examination for Certificate