AS9110 Lead Auditor Training (Rev C) for Aerospace Quality Management Systems
We teach you how to use auditing to improve your organization
Each 5-day class covers:
- Understanding of Quality Management Principles
- Interpreting the Requirements Of ISO 9001
- Interpreting the Requirements Of AS9110
- Understanding System Documentation and Records
- Documenting Your QMS (Including Combined and Integrated Systems)
- Preparing Quality Policies and Objectives
- Understanding the QMS Auditing Process
- Preparing an Audit Program and Planning For Audit
- Performing and Reporting Audits
- Taking Effective Corrective Action
- Monitoring, Reporting and Improving System Performance
- The Registration and Certification Process
The Workshops include:
- Analyzing Processes to Identify Resources and Critical Controls
- Analyzing Operational Risk
- Reviewing System Documentation and Preparing an Audit Plan
- Reviewing Processes and Preparing Checklists
- Verifying Facts
- Determining Nonconformities
- Writing Nonconformity Statements
- Interviewing Auditees
- Chairing a Closing Meeting
- Reporting the Audit
- Taking Corrective Action
This course is certified by Probitas Authentication. Successful completion of this course satisfies the AS9110 Lead Auditor training requirement for Aerospace Auditor authentication.
Even though AS9110 is used as the model for teaching systems and audit, this course enables students to develop and apply auditing skills using any applicable management system standard.
In addition to this course, aerospace auditors must also complete the IAQG sanctioned Aerospace Auditor Transition Training course to fulfill the training requirements for aerospace auditor authentication and recognition in OASIS.
None. Our students range from seasoned quality professionals to novices. Our goal is to meet everyone at their current level of competence and increase it, so whether you’re a seasoned professional or are entirely new to quality, you’ll come out of this class a better auditor. All students are required to bring their own printed copy of the AS9110D standard. Most students will be able to obtain a copy from their company.
AS9110 Lead Auditor Training Course Objectives
- Help you develop the knowledge and skills required to become a Lead Auditor.
- Enable you to perform high-quality audits with confidence.
- Improve your understanding of the Aerospace Quality Standard.
- Learn how to audit to the requirements of the Standard and to your own Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs).
- Conform to the auditing practices outlined in ISO 19011, ISO 9001 and AS9101.
- Fulfill the lead auditor training requirements of the IAQG Certified Lead Auditor program.