ISO 14001 Overview
This course is designed for managers and executives that need to understand the requirements of ISO 9001:2015 and the implications for their organizations.
Who Should Attend
ISO 14001:2016 project team members, members of management, senior executives, EA Managers, internal auditors, Environmental professionals, and anyone who wants an introductory understanding of ISO 14001:2016.
To provide decision-makers with information that will help them to provide direction for their existing or planned ISO 14001:2016 environmental management system.
Participants will understand
- The requirements of ISO 14001:2016
- Understand the implications and benefits for your organization
- How to ensure benefits and results
- Managements role in effective internal audits
Additional One Day Executive Overview Outcomes
- Identify steps necessary for your organization to successfully implement ISO 14001:2016
- Impact on Documents and Processes
- How ISO 14001:2016 will be interpreted by your auditor