AS9100 IAQG Sanctioned Aerospace Auditor Training (AATT)
IAQG-sanctioned 9100:2016 AATT Online and Instructor-Led Bundle
- Online: 10-15+ hours
- Instructor-led: 4 days
Languages: English (other IAQG-approved languages to be released separately)
Training and Entry Knowledge
- Successful completion of QMS Lead Auditor training.
- Working knowledge of 9100:2016 requirements.
- Basic knowledge of ISO/IEC 17021-1, 9101:2016 requirements, and 9101 Forms.
- It is recommended that you purchase the official (published) version of 9100:2016, 9101:2016, and ISO/IEC 17021-1 standards from your local standards publication body.
- Download the current version of 9101 forms – http://www.sae.org/iaqg/forms/.
Online Training (9100 Online Component)
- Complete all required online modules prior to attending instructor-led training (see “Program Overview” for details on required online coursework).
- NOTE: This is a self-paced online program. You can complete the included training modules at your leisure. You will have access to the online training modules for 1 year from the initial purchase date and can access the training modules at any time. Timed assessment modules must be completed in a single session.
- Knowledge Questions (50 questions)
- Short Scenario Questions (6 scenarios, 12 questions)
Foundations: Understanding 9100 Online Training (Required)
- Understanding the relationship of standards published under the IAQG umbrella.
- Understanding the hierarchy of authority’s requirements and applicable advisory material, where to obtain additional information, and how to incorporate authority’s requirements into the AQMS audit activities.
- Describing the IAQG 9104/sector scheme requirements for AQMS certification/registration programs
- Describing the auditor approval requirements (as defined in 9104-3:2007)
- Locating the OASIS database and describing its function
- Explaining the intent and requirement of each clause/subclause of 9100:2016
- Identifying the audit evidence required to demonstrate conformity to 9100:2016 requirements
- Describing the documentation required by 9100:2016
- Evaluation Criteria
- Bridge from eLearning
- Pre-Audit and Stage 1
- Audit Planning
- Audit Planning (continued)
- Auditing Top Management
- Auditing Process Owners
- Auditing Process Trails
- Conclusions, Reporting, and Certification Recommendation
- Conclusions, Reporting, and Certification Recommendation (Cont.)
- Roleplay (Forms Application based on Case Study)
- Short Scenario Situations (9100/9101 Application)
- Surveillance, Recertification, and Special Audits
- Individuals seeking 9100 AQMS auditor authentication.
- Individuals who want to be able to conduct audits to the requirements of 9100 utilizing 9101.
REQUIREMENTS FOR SUCCESSFUL COMPLETION
- Equal or Greater than 80%: Auditor pass.
- Between 60%and 79%: Auditor needs to apply to the 9100 Application Retake.
- Below 60%: Auditor needs to re-attempt the full 9100 AATT. A full re-attempt requires that the auditor re-purchase and complete the 9100 Online Component, and attend a new four-day 9100 AATT Instructor-Led Session offered by any approved AATT Training Provider.